Monday, May 18, 2015

Hummingbird Redux - Great Marketing Tool

I had the opportunity to play around with Hummingbird Redux for a few weeks. I'm very happy with the results so far. I had a very small account and managed to grow it into a 5k page. Working steadily on growing my retweets and favorites. That increases daily from continued use of the program. I would highly recommend reading more about it. It's geared towards safely building your followers which I really like.

Hummingbird Redux didn't have any bugs that I had to report. It operated very smooth and didn't give me any issues with hanging or stalling. I had a few programs prior that would stall and become very unreliable. I'm happy to say that Hummingbird Redux is still doing a great job.

I just need to vest a bit more time into making a few more account for my brand and expand into different niches. Redux will probably help me once I get around to tackling that task.

The key to Twitter is patience. It would take forever to build these damn accounts if I didn't use programs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment